Live! Online: PEd (Feb 23 @ 5:30pm EST)
This 3-hour interactive online workshop consists of an examination of the exams blueprint from the Florida DOE, introduction of effective test-taking strategies with FTCE questions, and a discussion of additional resources to help you guarantee 1st attempt success! Register and save your virtual seat for this engaging workshop and join fellow teachers state-wide.
If you had problems passing before, no worries now…our workshops will give you the inside tips, tools and strategies to pass on the 1st attempt! Below are a few facts for you about our Online Professional Education Test.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
* Enrollment in our Live! Online PEd Workshop on Feb 23rd @ 5:30pm EST
* 30 day access to our On-Demand PEd Video Course
* Detailed analysis of practice FTCE questions for your PEd
* Coverage of ALL EIGHT COMPETENCIES tested, along with content discussion
* Modeling of the most effective test-taking strategies geared specifically towards your FTCE
* Discussion of how to answer the questions based on WHAT the state whats you to know
* Follow-up from your FTCE presenter, Dr. A
CLICK HERE to watch the beginning of one of our Professional Education Test workshops.
|Welcome To Your Live! Online FTCE Workshop||FREE||00:00:00|
|Launch My Virtual Classroom|
|Launch My PEd Virtual Classroom!||03:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.