Live! Online: SAE K-6 (May 3rd @ 5:30pm EST)
May 3rd at 5:30pm EST
Join Dr. A in this interactive online workshop where he will lead the discussion through all four subtests on your upcoming Subject Area Exam for Elementary Education. This workshop will give you the inside tips, tools and strategies to PASS on the 1st attempt! Learn the techniques that thousands of teachers have used to pass their exam with ease.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS WORKSHOP?
* Enrollment in your interactive 2.5 HR online SAE workshop on May 3rd @ 5:30pm EST
* Includes 30 day access to our most recent SAE Workshop Sessions
* Detailed analysis of practice FTCE questions for your SAE
* Discussion of ALL four sub-tests and competencies tested, along with the content covered.
* Discussion of most effective test-taking strategies geared specifically towards your SAE.
* Downloadable PDF of all slides from your SAE Workshop
* Additional online resources
* Follow-up from your FTCE presenter, Dr. A
CLICK HERE to watch the beginning of one of our FTCE Workshops.
|Welcome To Your Live! Online FTCE Workshop||FREE||00:00:00|
|Open My Virtual Classroom|
|Launch My SAE K-6 Virtual Classroom!||02:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.