Math is the #1 sub-test that teachers fail on their General Knowledge Test and Subject Area Exam for Elementary Education. This is a MATH ONLY workshop for teachers SERIOUS about PASSING their math sub-test.
If you had problems passing before, no worries now...our workshops will give you the inside tips, tools and strategies to pass on the 1st attempt!
You have TWO options when taking our FTCE Math Workshop:
1. Sign up for one of our Live! Online Workshops ($55). These are on a specific day/time & includes access to recordings the day after.
2. Enroll in our FTCE Math Video Course ($45)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
* 30 day access to our most recent FTCE Math Workshop Sessions
* Detailed analysis of practice FTCE questions for your GKT and SAE K-6 math subtest
* Discussion of ALL four math competencies tested, along with content lists.
* Discussion of most effective test-taking strategies geared specifically towards your FTCE.
* 55 page downloadable math content review guide
* Additional online math resources
* Discussion of "Student Thinking & Practice" aspect for SAE in Elementary Education
* Follow-up from your FTCE presenter, Dr. A