The Subject Area Exam for Elementary Education (SAE) went through a MASSIVE change as of May 1, 2014. Be careful when using test prep guides for the previous version. Since this change, there have also been a few subtle changes to several of the sub-tests. Here at The Learning Liaisons, we provide you with the most up-to-date information and strategies for passing your Subject Area Exam on your 1st attempt!
If you had problems passing before, no worries now...our workshops will give you the inside tips, tools and strategies to pass on the 1st attempt!
You have TWO options when taking our SAE Workshop:
1. Sign up for one of our Live! Online Workshops ($55). These are on a specific day/time & includes access to recordings the day after.
2. Enroll in our SAE K-6 On-Demand Video Course ($45)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
* 30 day access to our most recent SAE Workshop Sessions
* Detailed analysis of practice FTCE questions for your SAE
* Discussion of ALL four sub-tests and competencies tested, along with content lists.
* Discussion of most effective test-taking strategies geared specifically towards your SAE.
* Downloadable PDF of all slides from your SAE Workshop
* Additional online resources
* Follow-up from your FTCE presenter, Dr. A