There was a time when buying a study guide and memorizing facts was a way to pass a test, but today (if you actually want to pass on your 1st attempt and stop wasting money paying the state for retakes) you need to do more.
So how do you do it?
How do you prep smart, not hard and pass your Praxis Mathematics on your 1st attempt? It is very expensive to take, as you might already know…
Fortunately, that's exactly what you're about to learn...
FACT: You need to pass your Core Academic Skills For Educators: Mathematics Subtest to be able to get HIRED as a teacher (or even finish your college program).
I'm not going to sell you on the importance of studying.
If you're here, you already know it's an essential aspect of passing any test, because studying effectively:
* Builds knowledge and skill...
* Lowers stress and anxiety by building confidence in knowing the material, and most importantly it...
* Helps you achieve your goal!
In other words, effectively studying is about knowledge, skill and attitude: The lifeblood of any amazing teacher.
So that's why teachers who need to pass their Core Academic Skills For Educators: Mathematics Subtest need good study techniques.
There's just one problem: Most so-called "teachers studying for these exams" don't know what they're doing.
After completing this course and practicing what we model, you will have the right knowledge, skill and attitude to pass your Praxis Math Test!
More specifically, in this on-demand video course, you'll learn:
1. All of the competencies & skills tested on your Core Academic Skills For Educators: Mathematics Subtest
2. Examples of all of the skills that you will see on your Core Academic Skills For Educators: Mathematics Subtest
3. Concrete strategies on how to analyze and break down the questions on your exam
4. Highly effective proven test-taking strategies to help you PASS your Core Academic Skills For Educators: Mathematics Subtest
If you're interested in becoming such a "Praxis Master," then I have one question for you...
Are You A "Doer"...or Just a "Talker?”
Let's face it: study guides are a dime a dozen. Stop wasting your money!
So how do you separate those who "walk the talk" from the ones who merely...
That's the problem!
And at The Learning Liaisons, we aren’t a bunch of randoms creating courses and stuff to make money. We are REAL LIFE teachers & leaders (heck…our CEO is a Professor of Education). We have been developing and revising test-taking strategies to find out the BEST ways to teach teachers how to PREP SMART, not hard.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO TEACH THIS STUFF...
...so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they're talking about.
And that's why we created this "Praxis Math" online course.