MTTC Learning Disabilities 114 Boot Camp
[1 Year Access]
Leader: Mrs. Nicole Kenngott
Level: Content Area Exam
Study time: 20 hours
Hot Topic Content Lesson Videos
Subarea Pre-Quizzes and Practice Test
Over 200 Practice Questions
These practice questions will help you reinforce your understanding of the material and build your confidence in answering test questions by practicing our test-taking strategies.
Test Taking Strategy Videos
These strategies will help you approach the test with confidence and maximize your chances of success.
Instructor Access in Private Facebook Groups
This provides you with an opportunity to ask questions, share insights, and receive additional support throughout your test preparation journey.
Access on our TLL: When You Pass App
Enroll on our website, they you will see it on your app as well! App info and downloads HERE.
Let's Take A Look AT Your Rock Star Course Leader In Action Below!
The key to passing ANY certification exam comes down to TWO THINGS....
1. Understanding Broad Concepts
2. Having Proven Strategies
Here is a sneak peek into this course in the video above.
You can also SCROLL DOWN and see the outline of the course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the content covered in all four subareas of the MTTC Learning Disabilities Test 114
- Apply effective test taking strategies to approach different types of questions with confidence
- Identify areas that require further review and reinforce your understanding of key concepts through practice questions and flashcards
- Manage your time effectively during the test and avoid common pitfalls
- Access instructor support and interact with fellow students in our private Facebook groups for additional guidance and insights
- Utilize our TLL When You Pass app to study on-the-go and at your own pace
The course is self-paced, allowing you to study at your own convenience.
On average, it may take approximately 3-4 weeks to complete the course, depending on your individual study pace and schedule.
All About MTCC 114:
Test code 114, also known as the MTTC Learning Disabilities test, is one of the tests in this series that is specifically designed to evaluate the knowledge and skills of prospective teachers in the area of learning disabilities.
The four subareas and their respective weighting are:
- Understanding Students with Learning Disabilities (13%)
- Assessing Students with Learning Disabilities and Developing Individualized Programs (27%)
- Teaching and Promoting the Development of Students with Learning Disabilities (47%)
- Working in the Professional Environment (13%)
New TLL App: When You Pass
Your courses you enroll in on THIS website, will populate on your app! Study on the go! Never lose your progress or momentum!
Mrs. Nicole Kenngott
Kenngott began her career with Pinellas County Schools four years ago. She has Master’s degree from Dowling College in Oakdale, NY and has a teaching style that uses innovative teaching strategies steeped in the philosophy of a “Growth Mindset”, AVID strategies, CHAMPS and Restorative Practices.
Plumb Elementary Principal Sandra Kemp said that Kenngott has a positive impact on the entire school community. “She often leads parent curriculum events, attends PTA functions, interprets for parents who are deaf or hard of hearing, supports activities for our students with autism, and attends sports events to cheer on some of her students.
Mrs. Kenngott is a champion for children and for continual learning.