MTTC Lower Elementary Science
Subtest 120 Boot Camp [1 Year Access]
Leader: Mr. Steven Virkler
Level: Content Area Exam
Study time: 20 hours
Hot Topic Content Lesson Videos
Subarea Pre-Quizzes and Practice Test
Over 200 Practice Questions
These practice questions will help you reinforce your understanding of the material and build your confidence in answering test questions by practicing our test-taking strategies.
Test Taking Strategy Videos
These strategies will help you approach the test with confidence and maximize your chances of success.
Instructor Access in Private Facebook Groups
This provides you with an opportunity to ask questions, share insights, and receive additional support throughout your test preparation journey.
Access on our TLL: When You Pass App
Enroll on our website, they you will see it on your app as well! App info and downloads HERE.
Let's Take A Look AT Your Rock Star Course Leader In Action Below!
The key to passing ANY certification exam comes down to TWO THINGS....
1. Understanding Broad Concepts
2. Having Proven Strategies
Here is a sneak peek into this course in the video above.
You can also SCROLL DOWN and see the outline of the course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the content covered in all four subareas of the MTTC Lower Elementary Science Subtest 120. This course doe NOT include the social studies review for this exam. We have a separate boot camp or that section.
- Apply effective test taking strategies to approach different types of questions with confidence
- Identify areas that require further review and reinforce your understanding of key concepts through practice questions and flashcards
- Manage your time effectively during the test and avoid common pitfalls
- Access instructor support and interact with fellow students in our private Facebook groups for additional guidance and insights
- Utilize our TLL When You Pass app to study on-the-go and at your own pace
The course is self-paced, allowing you to study at your own convenience.
On average, we recommend approximately 3-4 weeks to complete the course, depending on your individual study pace and schedule.
All About MTCC 117-120:
Lower Elementary (PK–3) Education
The test consists of 210 multiple-choice questions, which are divided into four subareas. This boot camp is ONLY for Subtest Four: Science
The following information is straight from the Pearson Testing site for Michigan: https://www.mttc.nesinc.com/Content/STUDYGUIDE/MI_SG_OBJ_117.htm
1. Subtest 1: Professional Knowledge and Skills [50 multiple-choice questions]
New TLL App: When You Pass
Your courses you enroll in on THIS website, will populate on your app! Study on the go! Never lose your progress or momentum!
Mr. Steven Virkler
He currently teaches Advanced Placement Chemistry and Physics as well as Honors Physics. So far in his career has also taught: 8th Grade Science, Earth Science, Biology, Astronomy, Geology, and even a couple of years of Algebra and Geometry.
He has done this teaching in New York, Texas, and Florida. He has also been an adjunct professor.
Steven’s dedication to teaching students and helping new teachers learn their craft has allowed him to enjoy over 20 years in the field.